PENGARUH DANA ZAKAT INFAK DAN SEDEKAH ( ZIS) TERHADAP KEMISKINAN DI KABUPATEN /KOTA PROVINSI ACEH

Yuliana Yuliana, Yulfrita Adamy, Chelliana Adhila

Abstract


Abstract

 

 

This study aims to analyze the effect of Zakat, Infaq and Alms to Poverty. The data used in this study were obtained from the Aceh Central Statistics Agency and the Baitul Mal Aceh. Data analysis used panel data with a Fixed Effect Model regression model for the period 2013-2017 in 23 Regencies / Cities in Aceh Province. The results showed that partially the Zakat, Infaq, and Alms (ZIS) variables had a negative and significant effect on poverty in Aceh Province / City with a probability value of 0.0128 less than 0.05. Adjusted R² of 0.99, thus means the variable Zakat, Infaq, Alms (ZIS) is able to explain the poverty variable by 99% and the remaining 1% is influenced by variables or other factors that exist outside the model.

Keywords


ZIS, The Number of Poor Population, Fixed Effect Model

Full Text:

PDF


DOI: https://doi.org/10.24815/ekapi.v6i2.16315

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Jurnal Ekonomi dan Kebijakan Publik Indonesia

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License

is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License