PENGARUH INVESTASI, TENAGA KERJA DAN PENGELUARAN PEMERINTAH TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI DI INDONESIA

Mutia Sari, Mohd. Nur Syechalad, Sabri Abd. Majid

Abstract


This study aims to determine investment, labor and government spending to economic growth in Indonesia. Estimation results indicate that simultaneous variable investment, labor and government spending have a significant effect on the growth of ekonomi.di Indonesia. Economic growth can be explained by the variable investment, labor and government spending ebesar 74.1 percent and the remaining 25.9 percent can be explained by other variables not included in this study. The estimation results of labor variables significant and positive impact on economic growth in Indonesia. Hasil estimates for investment variables significant and positive impact on economic growth in Indonesia. Results estimates for government expenditure variable significant and positive impact on economic growth in Indonesia.


Keywords


Investment, Labor, Government Spending and Economic Growth

Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.




Managed and Published by:
Economics Development Department
Economics and Business Faculty
Syiah Kuala University
Kopelma Darussalam, Banda Aceh, Indonesia 23111.


ISSN: 2442-7411

E-ISSN: 2549-8355

14162964701485140716

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
website statistics View My Stats