TINGKAT PARTISIPASI MASYARAKAT TERHADAP RENCANA RELOKASI PERMUKIMAN BANTARAN REL KERETA API DI BANDAR BARU

Bahron Bakti, Mirza Irwansyah, Muhammad Isya

Abstract


Abstract: The settlement along the railway line in Keude Lueng Putu area of Pidie Jaya Regency is one of slum settlements, that is the irregular, unkempt, density and densely populated building condition compared to the area as well as violation of public order, Urban strategic. This study aims: 1). Know how community participation in relocation of Gampong railway railway area Keude Lueng Putu. 2). Knowing whether the level of insight (X1) and trust level (X2) has significant effect on the community participation (Y) on relocation of Gampong railway area of Keude Lueng Putu. The research used combination method that is descriptive analysis with quantitative data processing with Likert scale. Results from 42 respondents who answered 14 questions revealed that the level of public participation on the relocation of the railway area of Gampong Keude Lueng Putu railway is positive. The result of regression analysis shows that the level of community participation increased by Y = -0,535 + 0,498 X1 + 0,603 X2 .. Insight value value obtained by positive value equal to 0,498 means if society insight level increase 1 point one can increase participation equal to 0,498 point. Similarly, the level of confidence obtained a positive value of 0.603 which means that if the level of confidence increased 1 (one) point will be able to increase participation by 0.603 points. The result of this research with partial test shows that insight level has significant influence to participation because T (hit X1 = 2,868)> Ttable (2,023). The level of trust also has a significant effect on the participation in which the Thit (X2 = 4.813)> Ttable (2.023) .. While the simultaneous calculation, the level of insight and trust together affects participation where F (hit X1 and X2 = 33,851)> F (table 3.23). For coefficient of determination (R2) equal to 0,634. That is, the relative contribution of the coefficient of the combination of insight and trust level variables on community participation is 63.40% while the remaining 36.60% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

Abstrak: Permukiman sepanjang rel Kereta Api  di kawasan Keude Lueng Putu Kabupaten Pidie Jaya adalah salah satu bentuk permukiman kumuh, yaitu kondisi fisik bangunan yang tidak teratur, tidak terawat, kerapatan bangunan dan berpenduduk padat dibandingkan dengan wilayah serta melanggar ketertiban umum, mengalihkan fungsi rencana kawasan strategis perkotaan. Penelitian ini bertujuan: 1). Mengetahui bagaimana partispasi masyarakat terhadap relokasi permukiman  kawasan  rel Kereta Api  Gampong Keude Lueng Putu. 2). Mengetahui apakah faktor tingkat wawasan (X1)  dan tingkat kepercayaan (X2) berpengaruh signifikan terhadap partisipasi masyarakat (Y) pada relokasi permukiman kawasan rel Kereta Api Gampong Keude Lueng Putu. Penelitian menggunakan metoda kombinasi yaitu analisa deskriptif  dengan pengolahan data kuantitatif dengan skala Likert. Hasil dari 42 orang responden yang menjawab 14 pertanyaan mengungkapkan bahwa tingkat partisipasi masyarakat terhadap relokasi permukiman kawasan rel Kereta Api  Gampong Keude Lueng Putu bernilai positif. Hasil Analisis Regresi menunjukkan bahwa tingkat partisipasi masyarakat meningkat sebesar Y= -0,535 + 0,498 X+ 0,603 X2.. Nilai tingkat wawasan diperoleh nilai positif sebesar 0,498 berarti jika tingkat wawasan masyarakat meningkat sebesar 1 (satu) poin maka dapat meningkatkan partisipasi sebesar 0,498 poin. Demikian juga dengan tingkat kepercayaan diperoleh nilai positif sebesar 0,603 yang bermakna bahwa jika tingkat kepercayaan meningkat 1(satu) poin akan dapat meningkatkan partisipasi sebesar 0,603 poin. Adapun hasil penelitian dengan pengujian secara parsial menunjukkan Tingkat Wawasan berpengaruh signifikan terhadap Partisipasi karena T(hit X1 = 2,868) > Ttabel (2,023). Tingkat Kepercayaan juga berpengaruh signifikan terhadap Partisipasi dimana Thit (X2=4,813) > Ttabel (2,023)..  Sedangkan perhitungan secara simultan, tingkat wawasan dan kepercayaan secara bersama-sama mempengaruhi partisipasi dimana  F(hit X1 dan X2 = 33,851)  >  F (table 3,23).  Untuk koefisien determinasi (R2) sebesar 0,634. Artinya, sumbangan relatif koefisien dari kombinasi variabel tingkat wawasan dan kepercayaan terhadap partisipasi masyarakat adalah sebesar 63,40 % sedangkan sisanya 36,60%  dipengaruhi oleh variabel lain yang tidak diteliti dalam penelitian ini.


Keywords


Partisipasi; relokasi permukiman kawasan rel Kereta Api Gampong Keude Lueng-  Putu; Kabupaten Pidie Jaya.

Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.